Express Circuit Design Service
Our Express Circuit Design Service is a low-cost circuit development service specifically tailored for amateurs and hobbyist, as well as both small and large companies requiring relatively small scale circuits and subcircuits to be designed for their specific projects. This service is a la carte meaning at its most basic, our engineers can design a circuit based on your requirements and provide an informal circuit sketch as a deliverable, while on the otherhand, our client has the option of ordering additional options which include detailed component selection, circuit simulation and analysis, requirements compliance checklists, and also complete formalized design review packages.
Areas of Expertise:
Engineers at Critical Routing, LLC has a vast network of engineering talent at our disposal to ensure that our clients receive the best design services in the industry. Our areas of expertise include, but are not limited to, the following specialties:
- General analog and digital design
- Audio (signal processing and amplification)
- DC-DC and AC-DC power conversion
- Linear and switching power supply design
- Fiber optic interfaces / conversion
- LED lighting power supplies and high current drivers
- Embedded design and microcontroller development
- PLC controls and automation
- Sensor design, pre-amplifiers, and interfaces
- High voltage generation (Marx generators, CW multipliers, power supplies, Tesla Coils)
- High voltage measurement (voltage / capacitive dividers, differential probes)
- High bandwidth current measurement
- Half-bridge / Full-bridge power design
- Filter design including CM / DM for EMI / EMC
- Electrical simulation and analysis
What it Costs:
Our Express Circuit Design Service is specifically tailored for amateurs and hobbyists and as such our pricing for this service is kept extremely affordable as we do recognize amateurs and hobbyists, as well as small companies, do have limited budgets for their projects. This also means that both small and large companies can take full advantage of this pricing scheme to minimize costs for their own projects.
The only information we require to provide a quote is a detalied list of circuit requirements and any outside world interfaces this circuit would be connecting to including power. Once we receive this information, we will work with you to develop a design service package that best fits your needs and budget and then provide your with a detailed quote.
This service is limited to only small scale circuits and subcircuits. For large scale circuit development efforts, please visit our standard Engineering Design Services page.
How long does it take?
As this is an express circuit design service developing small scale circuits and subcircuits, our typical turn around time is 5 business days or less.
Purchasing / Quotes
For quotes and additional information, please contact us through the contact information on our contact page.